Search This Blog

Saturday, October 3, 2009

In a FESTIVE HABS mood...


... I bring you my new invention: THE BLEU-BLANC-ROUGE!!!!!

Going to a Habs Game Night Party tonight, I thought to myself, "what better thing could i being to a potluck (other than food) that would make it more habs-like?"... in ireland this summer, we asked the bartender for an irish shot, and she made us one that ended up looking like the irish flag!! different alcohols, different densities, orange, green, white: VOILA!

so i thought... why not with red, white, and blue???

Ingredients:
-grenadine
-creme de pomme (Baileys can also be used)
-vodka with blue food dye (any clear high-proof alcohol can be used)

ENJOY!!!! GO HABS GO!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    So I am already a hockey widow whenever Montreal is playing, so it took me a few days to decide if I would tell hubby that you now have a blog. Not only will I lose my T.V. on game nights but now my computer too! He is really excited to read a blog written by someone who knows more about the Habs than him. I just wanted to say hello because I am sure you'll be hearing from him time to time!
    Jen (kamdam form Babycentre)
    He is curious what you think of the 3 game Western Canadian road trip??? He thinks Vancouver may be tough.

    ReplyDelete